Monday 8 November 2010

Something Different // Foals Covers //

With all the work I have at the moment I have been reasonably busy, so I haven't been up to any music reviews. So I thought I would mix it up a bit and write about something else, and anyway recently I have discovered some Foals covers (that is foals covering other bands) which deserve a listen.

Super Inuit (Holy Fuck Cover)



So this pretty much sounds nothing like the original, but the distortion makes a great change from their usual crispy clean sound.


One (Your Name) (Swedish House Mafia Cover)



The main riff is real easy to play on bass, and fun too.


Hollaback Girl (Gwen Stefani Cover)




The Bed's Too Big Without You (Police Cover)




Everybody Wants to Rule the World (Tears for Fears Cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment